Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10 
How is it that finishing something leads to starting something?  I finished a good read in the wee hours of the morning and that started a wonderful discussion with some treasured friends.  When a person finishes reading someone's story, its starts a new part in the reader's life by being interwoven into their own story.  I am shaped and moved in directions that I would not be otherwise drawn toward had it not been for another's story.
Comments: 
Bobby Martens:  Just finished "Grapes" a few weeks ago...it's one of those stories I read once every couple years...at least...right now I'm just rounding the last quarter of "Love in the Time of Cholera"...slow at first, for me, but I can't seem to put it down now...good book.  It's strange how sometimes one can totally relate to some fictional character...it's like they know what I'd be thinking! Spooky! haha
Vickie Dyck:  A good writer lets you see thru someone else's eyes --- and once you've seen life thru someone else's eyes their truth becomes your truth as well --- Mr John Steinbeck is VERY good at helping you see life thru someone else's eyes -- Well done, Mr Steinbeck!
People who like this:  Bobby, Heidi, Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment