Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 32
"Go ahead and finish what your ancestors started."  Matthew 23:32 (NLT)

Or in this case, .... finish what your offspring started!  Heather and I took a bachelorette trip before packing up and moving to Canada in 2002!  We rented a condo on Navarre Beach in the panhandle of Florida close to where Heather was born and lived until she was four.  After settling in, she began scrapbooking the trip and I watched in awe!  This was my introduction to scrapbooking as we know it today!  Anyway, I asked her permission to finish the task and here it is!  The first suitcase to be filled with wonderful memories!  Now, to turn my attentions to finishing the other suitcases and getting our Alaska trip memories put into one (I'm thinking that red and white one)!

No comments:

Post a Comment